About the company
My client is a leading global integrated trade house of agricultural commodities who is seeking a Soybean Meal Trader in Shanghai, China as an addition to their existing Grains desk. You will have exposure to exceptional leadership and a strong team for further growth in your career.
Role: Soybean Meal Trader, Location: Shanghai
The candidate will be responsible for Meal trading business in China and help further develop the Grains desk.
- Managing the meal trading books of physicals & futures;
- Refining / further developing on the existing price forecasting models;
- Maintaining and running the S&D balances with the support of an assistant / analyst;
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the Soymeal market and industry;
- Developing models / trading strategies for spread trading;
- Establishing & building relationships with key stakeholders - suppliers, warehouses, logistics providers;
- Gathering and Reporting market Intelligence.
- Have 5-7 years of trading (physicals and futures) experience in the Agri commodity industry
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the oilseeds industry and its supply and demand dynamics
- Have very good knowledge & understanding of the Beans Complex derivatives
- Have run a prop book on the futures markets - involving futures, options, calendar and product spreads and Physical positions
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Have very good knowledge on local and global meal/oilseeds SND.