Site Reliability Engineer
A global leading financial institution is seeking to build out their Site Reliability Engineering team in Dallas, TX. You'll be working along side Software Development and DevOps teams on the continuous improvement of the platforms infrastructure. Bringing in your strong programming background and combining it with SRE practices, you'll be responsible for working within a greenfield collaborative environment solving complex problems.
If you're a Software Engineer who's worn a lot of hats and has a great understanding/background in SRE practices, then this is the role for you!
Site Reliability Engineer qualifications & responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional experience and at least a Bachelor's degree from a reputable Computer Science program
- Strong knowledge/experience with SRE practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong programming background - Python, Java, Golang, ect.
- Experience with Ansible, Salt, Puppet or competing technologies
- Experience with the configuration, deployment, orchestration, and monitoring of systems of considerable scale and complexity
- In-depth knowledge of OS preferably Linux
- Experience with large-scale systems and releases