Software Engineer (Go/Golang, Python)
Location: Remote - Office in NYC
Company Summary: Join a global leader in pure - digital assets/ crypto payments start-up that has built their own crypto coin and had a substantial investment from a very reputable venture capital firm. They are searching for a Mid-Senior level engineer with Golang or Python development experience that is looking to help design, develop, and deploy the software and services that help make them the leading retail payments network for digital assets.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception through to deployment
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your own parts of the company's infrastructure
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you-and your fellow software engineers-are happy to maintain.
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Requires 5+ years as a software engineer/developer
- Experience with building and documenting testable and publicly-distributed software as part of a team (within the financial, retail, or blockchain technology sectors a plus)
- Excitement at the prospects of owning, operating, and observing your own software
- Backend focused, writing APIs
- Experience and/or proficiency in Go/Golang, Postgres, Google Cloud, Python
- Interest or experience in Crypto, Ecommerce, Blockchain, payment services
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Salary and Bonus packages
- Flexible Working
- Digital asset plan
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!