- 3-6 years of experience as a developer, preferably in the financial sector. Working in a front office environment is extremely desirable.
- Convertible bonds, stocks, and credit market experience are preferred but not essential.
- It is necessary to have a thorough grasp of appropriate programming techniques (e.g. TDD, design patterns, SDLC).
- Must be able to speak well under pressure and operate in a trading environment (embedded with the desk).
- Ability to operate autonomously and the will to assume product ownership.
- Experience in electronic trading/order management systems and/or microservices development.
- Experience in web-based UI development, such as ReactJS, or desire to learn
- Experience with public cloud settings (preferable AWS) and deployment automation (e.g. Terraform) are also desired.
Production Deployment: Linux, Docker, AWS ECS / EC2 / Lamda
Database: SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
Working Language: English