An elite high frequency trading firm is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer to their team.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with traders, back office teams, exchanges and developers to optimise the trading environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the firms trading systems and exchange connectivity
- Own the production environment and drive performance, reliability, and operability
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps engineer, Trade Support engineer, or Systems engineer
- Excellent Python scripting skills, familiarity with C++
- Strong understanding of Linux operating systems
This role can sit out of their Chicago, NYC, or Austin office working in a hybrid model of 3 days in office per week.