- Candidates should possess strong knowledge of cloud server provisioning and administration, OS administration (Linux and Windows), with hands-on experience configuring and supporting middleware and web servers.
- Working/troubleshooting experience with Cloud technology (Azure services), monitoring tools supporting application performance, infrastructure, log aggregation, and SQL/Oracle DB monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps technologies such as: ADO, AKS, Bamboo, Puppet, Docker
- Comfortable interacting with senior management and stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience working with Incident Manager, project coordinator, engineer (software or infrastructure), and business analyst.
- Insurance or financial services knowledge
- Java development or support experience
- Hands-on CI/CD development
- Competitive salary and bonus (based on personal & company performance)
- Comprehensive health insurance, Vision, Dental and FSA
- 401(k) with competitive company matching
- 24 Paid time off days, 10 Paid Holidays, and paid sabbaticals after 5 years of service
- Modern and open office spaces, complimentary fruit and drinks