Site Reliability Engineer
Locations: Chicago or Austin
Hybrid role - 3 days in office
I am currently working with one of the top high frequency trading firm sourcing for a Site Reliability Engineer that will work with other developers to implement different aspects of the application life cycle. This firm has several asset classes from venture capital all the way to crypto.
As an SRE, you will get the chance to own and improve services storing monitoring data such as logging, metrics, and tracing. You will also work standardizing process across different teams to keep things maintainable.
- Work with other developers to implement different aspects of the application life cycle such as application deployment, scaling and monitoring.
- Standardizing processes across different teams to keep things maintainable and to facilitate quicker application development.
- Owning and improve services storing monitoring data such as logging, metrics, and tracing.
- Representing your team to teams responsible for system administration, data centers, networking, and more.
- Hands on software development.
- Time supporting micro-service architectures.
- Exposure to technologies similar to linux, ansible, nginx, webpack, git, or rabbitmq.
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Ansible
This is a full time w2 role, the firm offers relocation package and sponsorship!!