A global leading options market maker offering the best solutions across the industry are seeking an energetic and proactive individual to join their collaborative Front Office team. You will play a key role in maintaining and improving their trading platform and supporting the trading floor.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for…
- Developing, monitoring, tuning and supporting the trading systems to obtain its optimal performance.
- Ensure smooth running of the production systems
- Take full responsibility for the resolution cycle including identifying and reporting bugs in the system.
- Analyse data to monitor system performance
The Site Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Coding ability in Python or C++
- Undergraduate degree (Minimum 2.1 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematical or Science related subjects
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Dress-down environment
- Generous holiday package
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
Do you find yourself passionate about wanting to learn new technologies, as well as being challenged to find solutions? If yes, please reach out to learn more.