A newly appointed Systematic PM at a Top-Tier Hedge Fund in NYC is looking for a Senior QR with systematic volatility strategy experience. The PM is a veteran in the buyside, having worked at a number of premier funds throughout the course of their career with specialization in FICC volatility strategies.
The PM is looking for someone who can work on orthogonal signals and strategies within the book. The QR will be entrusted with a carve-out and path to a PnL split.
This opportunity allows for an experienced candidate to take ownership of the strategies they produce, while also gaining invaluable mentorship along the way. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years buyside or sellside experience researching systematic volatility alpha signas (ideally covering rates and/or credit instruments, but also open to equities)
- Exposure to execution algo research and development is ideal
- Knowledge of portfolio construction and optimization processes
- Strong coding background in Python or C++
- Advanced STEM degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, EECS, Operations Research)
- The desire and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment