Title: Senior Vice President, Growth Equity (Technology)
Looking for your next entrepreneurial venture? A growing private investment firm in San Francisco is looking to add a Senior Vice President to spearhead their new technology growth equity strategy!
You will play a critical role in expanding the firm's technology investing strategy in a very profitable area of the market. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within a well-established firm that will continue to evolve with you!
The Senior Vice President will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm in all aspects of the deal process
- Developing theses, map relevant industry sectors, and establishing industry relationships to generate new deal flow
- Build relationships with investors in the ecosystem
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Senior Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 7-10+ years of private equity experience (including 4+ years in technology venture/growth equity)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead junior team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!