The role presents the opportunity for an engaged and ambitious individual to join the Treasury team at a leading global commodities trading house, allowing you to play a key part in FX and Interest Rate risk management. You will work closely with middle and back office functions, as well as provide appropriate hedging strategies to the front office.
- Manage IR and FX risks and provide appropriate strategies to the front office.
- Develop tools of analysis using both excel models and system development.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as required by senior management.
- Assist with the annual credit rating review process with credit rating agencies and banks.
- Ensure that appropriate ETRM alignment for FX exposure management is provided.
- Experience in treasury operating within banks/commodity trading houses.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Good knowledge of FX and Interest Rate derivatives.
- Experience in FX and Interest rate management, preferably within commodity trading companies.
- Advanced excel skills.