Currently working with a Global Investment Management firm who is seeking to expand their legal team. This individual would be part of their global private equity tax team and support the private equity business. You will be the lead tax advisor to the private equity group and be responsible for all portfolio investments impacting the funds.
- Assisting the tax principle heading up Private Equity tax on fund formation transactions and tax structuring.
- Develop strong relationships with the Private Equity investment teams to ensure timely transactions tax input.
- Partnering with tax principle heading up private equity tax to make sure all relationships with investor relations are run smoothly and effectively.
- Collaborate with the tax team to support the management company and other business lines, including non-U.S. tax members, consistency of tax positions, and upholding tax support.
- Continuously improving the quality of tax support to the Private Equity Business.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 8+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a corporate or investment management legal or tax department.
- Experience with M&A Transactions or Investment Funds
If you are interested in the Senior Tax Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.