Our client is a European Bank who are looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add an experienced STIR Trader who can lead on the management of this book. The role offers a huge opportunity for motivated individual with exciting ideas who is looking for a position where they can join an established Euro Franchise.
Key responsibilities of the STIR Trader role include:
- Contribute quickly STIR Trading desk across G10 currencies, especially Euro.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including process and tool optimisation, legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the STIR Trader role include:
- Proven experience in STIR Trading, around 8 years.
- Experience servicing Institutional clients.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Ability to work as part of an experienced team.
- Coding proficiency is an ideal skill to help the desk become more efficient.
- Fluency in English.