We are working alongside our client, one of the largest Consultancy company based in Luxembourg, in their search for a Senior Manager with an experience with commercial/asset management companies and investment funds to join their team. The role involves working within an External Audit team with more than 120 multicultural team members.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be able to execute external audit assignments
- Provide the full audit service to clients
- Manage a team of auditors, including preparation of a day plan
- Engage with the customers on a regular basis and build a strong relationship with them
- Anticipate and respond to client's needs
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in external audit
- Have a strong management skills, including an availability to train and motivate the team
- Be an independent, multitasking person with strong time management skills
- Show great communicational skills
- Speak French and English fluently. German or/and Luxembourgish would be a plus
What you can expect:
- Multicultural, diverse environment
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- The chance to experience a broad spectrum of clients.
Our client is an international big Consultancy company who has office in Luxembourg and providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the Senior Audit Consultant role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!