As Senior Risk Analyst, you will manage the team and work in all of the above areas with a focus on market, credit, and liquidity risk. The responsibility for identification, assessing, measuring, monitoring, mitigating, and reporting on risks are important parts of the team's responsibilities. The role will also include management responsibility for direct reports in the risk management team.
- Market, credit, and liquidity risk management
- Risk policy and controls
- Project participation
- Team management
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor's or Masters's degree in a relevant field (Finance, Economics, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience (min 5 years) in financial markets, risk management, and central clearing or Banking.
- Familiar with (banking) regulations EMIR, BASEL, and or FSB.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong experience in risk analysis, risk models, and Excel/VBA applications.
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape is highly preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.