Senior Risk Manager
My client is a well-established company in the energy market, with a very large network and partners in the public sector who they support along the entire energy value chain. The business is driving forward the digital transformation of the energy industry. Through the company's trading floor shareholders and customers have access to international trading business. The head of risk management is looking for a risk manager with a focus on enterprise risk who is ready for a challenging role and looking to take on more responsibility within an team of motivated experts and keep the learning curve growing. He's looking for an organised team player with good communication skills.
- Preparation and development of liquidity and market risk reports
- Monitoring liquidity risk and gridlocks originating from trading
- Analysis of trading activities for market risk , using classic models and measurement approaches
- Interaction and cooperation with the back office, the treasury and the controlling departments
- Minimum university degree in economics or comparable qualifications preferably with a mathematical focus or related fields
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical thinking and interest in Trading and commodity markets
- Professional fluency in English and German
- Experience in MS office, and good knowledge of SQL, VBA and Python
If you would like to find out more about this position feel free to apply below or call Sophia Khallouki at +49 (30) 166374993.