Senior Risk Manager
My client is one of the most established financial services companies in Germany and headquartered in the Frankfurt region. As the business has created a new entity that holds a banking license, the Managing Director of the unit is now looking for an experienced risk manager to act as a business partner for himself, the first line of defence and the company's group risk management function. Your focus will be the interaction with internal and external stakeholders and touch upon various financial and non-financial risk types. Experience in ICAAP, enterprise risk and OpRisk topics would be welcome, likewise a good understanding of risk methodology. As key function holder for this unit, you will be interacting directly with the business's regulators and auditors.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a risk management function, either within banking or in a consultancy, ideally in Group Risk, Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk or Risk Methodology
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Very good German and English speaking skills
- Independent working style
- Very good presentation & communication skills
- High level of assertiveness
For further information, please apply here or call Michael Franz directly - his number is +49 30 726211403.
We look forward to hearing from you!