A top investment bank is looking to hire a seasoned professional who has an expertise developing models for IFRS9, ICAAP, and other quantitative models. The role would be highly technical and quantitative, but they are also looking for someone who would excel in project management, help liaison across the business specifically with the model development and risk management teams. and has experience with stress testing.
- Monitor ongoing live stress test models while developing strategies to enhance the model.
- Liaison between risk teams to meet model deadlines and address issues and/or limitations
- Understand and follow approved and up to date federal regulations (CECL/CCAR)
- Serve as subject matter expert for model performance and monitoring
- 5-8 years experience required
- Bachelor's degree (preferably Masters) in Mathematics, Economics, or another field with analytical focus (Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Experience with stress testing (ICAAP)
- Strong technical and project management skills
Work space that values diversity
Full insurance coverage