A growing London boutique are looking for a Senior Quantitative Developer to develop and support their metrics platform. This is a niche opportunity for an individual with a background in Private Equity/Infrastructure, programming and financial modelling to combine all three disciplines. The position is based in London.
- Understanding and developing cash flow and asset pricing models
- Discussing and designing tailored solutions for clients, and presenting them to a layman audience
- Developing new metrics analytics and building use cases for them
- Publishing whitepapers on infrastructure for finance journals.
- 6+ years in a quantitative role, with a background in Private Equity/Infrastructure
- Proficiency in either Python or R
- Background/experience in statistics/mathematics, financial engineering required
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in any of the above disciplines (or equivalent) required
- Professional qualifications (CFA, CAIA, FRM) desired but not necessary.
If you're interested in the role and would like to know more, apply now.