A Tier 1 global hedge fund is looking to bring on a senior quantitative developer to join a brand new commodities desk. The PM you will be working for built out on of the most successful desks in his last role for a quant Hedge Fund, and he is now looking to do the same thing at this firm!
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take full ownership of their work from a technical standpoint.
- Develop and maintain an end-to-end research, backtesting, and trading platform.
- Assist in planning and building front end tools to allow analysis of historical databases.
- Develop and maintain efficient and scalable end-to-end data pipelines to ingest internal and external data sources and manage security symbol mapping.
- Develop and manage critical task scheduling work in Airflow for daily signal generation, portfolio optimization, and order submission and monitoring.
- Work on developing end-to-end research, backtesting, and trading platform tools.
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- Experience on a commodities desk is preferred.
- Experience transforming and visualizing data with high attention to detail, and a nose for data-scrutiny
- Experience with on-premise, cloud, and hybrid architectures