A Canadian Investment Bank is looking to bring on a Senior Quality Assurance engineer to their team.
What you'll do:
- You'll work on the team that is responsible to undertaking complex development initiatives within Global Cyber Security.
- Own end to end product quality, and collaborate across teams to design test records and test scripts consistent with end user scenarios.
- Manage all aspects of testing and documentation
- Improve QA processes, and integrate QA tools into the teams current processes
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- 2+ years of API automation, and manual execution of API calls
- 5+ years of experience in python, or another object oriented programming language.
This role can sit out of the firms Toronto or Montreal office working in a hybrid capacity of 3 days in office per week.