This Senior Private Banker role is with a top-tier European Bank in London that has a strong reputation internationally. They cater to private client needs with a world-class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes. They also have a big balance sheet and are able to offer mortgages and credit at a competitive rate.
The Senior Private Banker will:
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW market with a focus on the UK and UK Res-Non Dom clients.
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Typical clients have a net worth of £1 million and above.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years' worth experience in Private Banking.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least £100m with the ability to generate strong revenues.
- Worked with UK connected clients.
- A transferable book of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Previously worked for a Private Bank, Family Office or investment firm.
Very competitive salary