- They're looking for bankers who can transfer assets: 50-70Mln in the first 2 years
- But they will be given assets too, hence the hunter/farmer aspect of the role
- Italian market is there first priority, but they are non-segmented.
The Senior Private Banker will:
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW / UHNW market
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Clients have a net worth of £1 million and above.
Back to jobs