We are working with one of the leading European hedge fund managers with over $20 Bn AUM to expand their Hong Kong systematic technology team. They have presence across EMEA, North America and in PAAC.
This team will be responsible for developing and maintaining the real time trading, compliance & risk systems to enable the systematic investment process. They will work closely with quantitative strategists, portfolio managers, compliance and risk business functions.
We are looking for strong Java developers with experience designing & implementing distributed and scalable multi-asset class trading systems with an understanding or awareness of market data, broker / exchange protocols as well as valuation & pricing engines.
- To develop, implement and improve highly scalable and reliable trading system, from systematic trading front to business facing verticals (compliance and risk real time directives, e.g. reporting/analytics platforms)
- Expertise in Java programming experience
- Knowledge and experience of building reliable, always-on, highly distributed, and scalable real time trading systems together with real time market data processing.
- Worked with designing and building order and execution management systems
- Experience with asynchronous messaging, network / transport protocols, multithreading, performant data structures
- Experience with Agile & TDD software development methodologies and automated test coverage
- Experience with CI/CD concepts (Git, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.) and container-based packaging & deployment
- Financial market experience highly preferred.
- Bsc or above in Computer Science, or other related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience designing and building market data processing and distribution systems
- Good understanding of OS internals
- Python programming experience