One of the most successful and stable banks in Germany is looking for an Inhouse IT Security Consultant responsible for the management and development of the IT systems. You will be part of the immense growth of this market leading bank characterized by its innovative IT team.
- Huge digitalization and IT innovation projects with one of the largest banks of Germany.
- A relaxed yet driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- Professional training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful company with a family friendly work environment.
- Company incentives like food vouchers, summer and winter parties.
- A strong works council that ensures all employees' rights.
- 30 plus 2 days of holiday 24th and 31st of December.
- Salary up to 90.000 Euro.
- You support the implementation of IT security compliant processes.
- You plan and implement IT security measures for the bank.
- You conduct security audits and risk analysis.
- You create an information management system.
- You advise on projects of the bank regarding information security issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Security Specialist, Cyber Security Expert, Informationssicherheitsbeauftragter, IT Security Consultant or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT security and standards.
- Good knowledge within networks and server architecture.
- You are proactive and have great communication skills.
- Good German and English.
- Nice to have: Certified in any of the following: Linux, Windows, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+, CEH, GSEC, SSCP, CASP, GCIH, OSCP.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply or get in touch with Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.