We are working alongside our client, one of the biggest global audit and advisory organizations worldwide, in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor (German Speaking) to join them in Luxembourg. The role involves working alongside an experienced multicultural team of professionals. The client portfolio is mostly composed of Banks, PFS and Management Companies.
The Senior Internal Auditor will:
- Perform a broad range of internal audit missions for a diversified client portfolio of the financial sector under the supervision of a Manager or a Director
- Evaluate, conduct and analyze the internal control process
- Lead and Perform in a correct manner and meet deadlines and requirements in accordance with international/internal audit standards methodology.
You should have:
- A Master's degree in economics or from a Business School specialised in audit or controlling
- You have 3 years of experience in Internal Audit, or External Audit of Banks/PFS or Management Companies
- Up to date in your knowledge (CSSF circular, AIFMD…)
- You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Your flexibility allows you to adapt to and manage the unexpected
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent client service skills including active listening
- Maintain regular contacts with clients, demonstrate proactivity, and lead as a problem solver
Our client employs more than 90,000 people. They specialize in offering worldwide service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources and information technology.
To apply for the Senior Internal Auditor role, please contact Karim Moghrabi, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!