A leading Impact Investing Fund with a focus on global debt is seeking a Senior Impact Investments Professional to add to their team here in Singapore.
This is a new Impact Investments Opportunity a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Impact Investments professionals from Mid to Senior level to join this Impact Investing Fund.
- Generate new business opportunities and manage existing investment portfolios.
- Expertise in South East Asian markets, to source and diligence investment opportunities and execute transactions across the region.
- Play a leadership role in developing gold standard investment and impact measurement processes, manage client relationships, and develop thesis' for entry into new territories.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in private debt/credit, leveraged finance or DCM, with strong understanding of credit documentations and memos.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating private debt/credit transactions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, proficiency in Regional SEA languages are a plus.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)