Senior Fundraiser | Venture Capital | Deep Tech
Job type: Permanent
A highly specialist venture capital firm are looking for a senior fundraiser to help grow the business and achieve set goals.
They focus on early and growth stage investments and have so far made 3 investments, all to companies that are helping to shape the world through technology.
- To lead the fund-raising process; with a particular focus on family offices across UK and Europe
- To help define and implement the global fund-raising strategy alongside the partners
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in Deep Tech
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio
- To work alongside the founding partners to develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- To have extensive experience raising assets at a Venture Capital firm.
- To have a deep family office network across UK and Europe.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- To have c.7+ years of experience of IR and Fund raising experience.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and close-knit team to help shape a growing firm in a highly engaging market. Please apply directly on this site.