Company Summary: Specialty and Commercial lines Insurance company.
The Senior Excess Casualty Underwriter will be responsible for:
- Analyze data and determine if risks meet underwriting standards.
- Facilitating new and renewal business with wholesale brokers.
- Keep up to date with industry market trends.
The Senior Excess Casualty Underwriter should have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of Underwriter experience.
- Strong wholesale brokerage relationships.
- CPCU designation is preferred.
A historic specialty commercial Insurance company based in New Jersey is looking to its Excess Casualty Underwriting team. The ideal candidate will come from a strong Excess Casualty background and will have great Wholesale brokerage relationships.