Become part of a very successful medtech startup that has operated for over 3 years and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analysing human psychology and developing an AI engine that helps psychologists to make better diagnoses. Starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Experienced team of 13 highly motivated data experts with the relevant domain expertise and networks.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, home office option.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
- Become an expert in Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, Hadoop, Spark, SQL; behavioral and event data from video games including prediction models (e.g. churn, monetization, LTV); psychometric data.
- A competitive compensation up to 90.000 € with a significant equity share.
- As a Senior Data Scientist, you'll work closely with psychometricians, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioural data sets available with cognitive data.
- Perform complex statistical analyses on large data sets of unique psychometric data.
- Refine the base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Leverage large quantities and diverse sets of behavioural data to drive our proprietary machine learning algorithm.
- Incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and psychological research into a working product.
- Support our research and development roadmap to advance our machine learning algorithm at the core of the (future) products.
- MS in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, or related field. Ideally PhD.
- 4+ years of highly relevant industry work experience in data science, ideally in the gaming industry or in the field of behavioural data.
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of machine learning models and techniques (e.g. supervised and unsupervised learning, dimensionality reduction).
- Exceptional command of Python and relevant libraries (Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, etc.).
- A strong understanding of the fundamental mechanics of machine learning algorithms.
- Know some of the latest tools within data science like the listed above.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, Start-up environment. Ideally experience in the Berlin Start-up scene.
- Ideally a portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.