A globally leading, quickly growing Medical Device company is seeking an attorney to lead its Regulatory & Compliance Legal function for all of North America. This company serves customers in over 130 companies, and works to advance technologies in the Medical Device realm in order to contribute to the health of people worldwide. You will be reporting directly into the General Counsel and given much autonomy to truly lead this function as it continues to expand.
- Serve as point person for all things Regulatory & Compliance Law to cross functional teams across North America, including but not limited to Commercial, Regulatory, Clinical, Sales, Product & Marketing
- Provide expertise on complex federal and state Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Establish & implement policies related to healthcare regulatory, data privacy, etc.
- Serve as lead advisor on development of promotional & marketing strategies
- Lead management & training with respect to US transparency law requirements
- Juris Doctorate
- 4+ years of experience in Medical Device field
- Ability to work independently without significant direction
- Strong background in Healthcare regulatory & compliance laws