We are currently working with a Global Private Equity firm in Los Angeles ($100B+ AUM) that is seeking an Investment Funds lawyers to join their Legal team. You will report directly to the General Counsel and will be responsible for a variety of fund-related legal matters, such as fund formation, regulatory developments, and investment management agreements. This is an exciting opportunity that will provide you with the opportunity to make an impact at a high-performing fund and will provide exposure to various transaction and fund types.
- Play a lead role in the formation and structuring of investment funds.
- Draft and negotiate investment management agreements and offering documents (such as private placement memos)
- Monitor regulatory developments on a day-day basis and advise on investment-related regulatory issues.
- Assist in transaction documentation.
- Serve on the board of directors for various corporate fund-related entities.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 4+ years of Investment Funds Legal experience; ideally at a top law firm or in-house
- Experience with fund formation, investment management agreements, and investment-related legal regulations
- Strong written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in the Senior Counsel role, feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.