A well-established multinational bank is currently seeking an experienced compliance officer to strengthen the compliance team in their Luxembourgish branch. This bank is well known for its quality of work for their customers which are predominantly private individuals. This role is quite broad and will give you the opportunity to work with autonomy reporting directly into the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Stay up to date with the current regulations and implement necessary changes to the bank's policies and procedures.
- Together with the compliance team, advising multiple departments across the business on compliance topics.
- Conduct compliance monitoring reviews related to AML and MIFID regulations and support on the regulatory watch process.
- Assist in completion of the compliance reports for Senior Management meetings and train the bank's staff on compliance.
- 5-10 years of experience within financial services and compliance, ideally in private/depositary banking.
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourgish regulations and laws applicable to the banking sector.
- Proven ability to work independently while liaising with the rest of group.
- Always seeking ways to improve compliance procedures to create value for the business.