Role: Senior Chemist, R&D, China
- Complete new product development projects to meet customer needs and timetables by performing hands-on laboratory experiments and delegating work to technicians.
- Validate the performance of the new products by hands-on developing test methods and performing physical property tests.
- Generate new product ideas by interacting with Business Development, and by following chemical literature.
- Conduct research on structure/property relationships of potential new products by staying current with patent/chemical literature and demonstrating understanding of company know-how.
- Minimally 8 years of formulation development experience for UV-curable technologies, in industry, OR PhD with 3+ years of synthesis and formulation development experience in the same.
- Preferably experienced with Epoxy
- Team Player
- Able to work independently
- Preferably fluent English professional proficiency (both written and spoken)
- Willing to be based in Shanghai