We have a current opportunity for a Senior Associate Marketing and Investor Relations professional on a permanent basis. The position will be based in New York and cover the firm's suite of alternative investment products (private equity, credit and real estate). This is an urgent search, so for further information about this position please apply today!
- Collaborate with the sales/investor relations team to create distribution materials (RFPs/DDQs/RFIs)
- Liaison between the investment and sales team to answer investor responses, investment analytics, build presentations and pitchbooks
- Conduct competitive analysis to stay abreast of industry trends and relay with senior management
- 4 - 8 years of experience in an investor relations/sales supportive role with an alternative asset manager
- Experience working/creating pitchbooks and fundraising materials
- Ability to understand fund performance data/portfolio valuations