Application Infrastructure Software Engineer
One of the top proprietary trading firms in Chicago is looking to fill multiple positions within the organization. They are looking for C++ Developers who has experience working with trading technology or low latency distributed systems. The successful candidate will have the ability to own the tools they create while collaborating with a variety of other engineering talent.
Application Infrastructure Software Engineer is Responsible for :
- Greenfield development of tools to be utilized across multiple teams within the organization
- Owning a solution from inception through the entire SDLC
- Collaborate with other teams to help build new technology
Application Infrastructure Software Engineer Qualifications :
- Experience with low latency platforms
- 4+ years development experience within the trading industry
- History of working effectively with a variety of teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors of master's degree in computer science or another similar field
If you are interested in learning more, please apply!