Locations: Iowa & Texas
Salary: $150k base +
Company Summary: A nationally recognized P&C insurer is looking to add a Senior Actuary to their growing team. This company operates in all 50 states and has been given an Excellent rating by A.M. Best. This person will be the right-hand man to the Chief Actuary and will be a mentor to the junior analysts.
The Senior Actuary will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Chief Actuary in developing pricing solutions
- Coach junior members and others in actuarial skills or methods
- Pricing and reserving analyses of commercial lines (workers compensation) and professional lines
The Senior Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of actuarial experience
- Mentoring experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- ACAS / FCAS designation
If you are interested in the Senior Actuary role, then please don't wait to apply!