Title: Director of Institutional Sales
Location: Remote (US Based)
Compensation: $130,000 - 150,000 base with $200,000 - $250,000 OTE (Flexible depending on strength of background and overall relevancy.)
A global research firm, is expanding its institutional sales team and seeks a highly skilled individual with a minimum of five years of institutional financial research sales experience, particularly into the buyside.
- Five years of experience selling macro research/subscription-based research into the buyside
- Firm is seeking a hunter, who knows how to target new business relationships and break into the space
- Proven track record in building relationships with senior investment professionals.
- Identify, target, and establish new business connections.
- Manage all stages of the sales process effectively.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills for client interactions.
- Proficient in writing compelling proposals.
- Strong commitment to teamwork, with the ability to work creatively and independently