A modern retail trading company with new, innovative best-in-class technology is currently seeking a driven and motivated Risk Controller to join their team in Frankfurt. You will play a key role in the broad management of all aspects of risk control and ensuring that the business is carried out within the relevant enacted risk limits. In addition to that, you will have a direct impact on the company by consulting and reporting directly to the senior management and working in close cooperation to them.
Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the risk management in the retail finance industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
- Oversee all aspects of risk control and maintain compliance with prudential regulations
- Develop and maintain the companies risk strategy
- Close cooperation with the senior management in case of reporting, consulting and supporting on risk related matters
- Working close with the CRO and support in case of risk control regulations
- Significant financial services background in Risk Management, Capital Planning, ICAAP, Risk Bearing Capacity Analysis,
- Education in finance/accounting/business or similar with additional trainings
- Experience with German regulations of financial services
- Very good English and German skills (oral and written)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or call Benjamin Voland - his number +49 30 726211435.