An industry-leading multi-strategy hedge fund is looking to hire a Risk and Investor relations analyst to work directly with the firm's pension investors on Risk exposures and Portfolio performance. The fund manages over $7 billion in total assets, and has grown by nearly 200% since 2018.
This role will sit in the risk team and report to the Head of Risk, however, you are going to spend roughly 50-60% of your time working with investor relations and the Portfolio Management Groups. The purpose of this role is to be the Risk face for real time investor questions pertaining to the risk they're facing in their portfolios, and in this role you are going to become very familiar with the strategies that include:
- Long/Short Equity
- Systematic Equity/Statistical Arbitrage
- Long/Short and Systematic Credit
- Convertible Arbitrage
- Commodities (new space, demonstrates growth)
- Global Macro
- Preparing client-facing and internal reports on the current portfolio.
- Preparing responses/analysis for ad-hoc client inquiries on the current portfolio.
- Analyzing data for underlying portfolios, including positions, exposure, performance, etc.
- Preparing marketing materials and customized presentations as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in finance.
- BS/BA or equivalent required.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe experience required.
- Python experience preferred.
- Familiarity with various hedge fund quantitative metrics (calculating returns, risk, performance, etc.)
- Familiarity with various hedge fund investment strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Growth oriented individual looking to join an expanding team and firm.