Key Roles and Responsibilities of this Risk & Compliance Manager - Leading Asset Management Firm
- Responsible for all Risk and Compliance related matters across the business lines and ensure they are in line with MAS regulatory requirements.
- Develop Risk Management strategies and manage the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) frameworks
- Engage with senior and external stakeholders including auditors and regulators
- Liaise and coordinate with MAS on all reporting requirements and submission as well as addressing any queries
- Oversight of all AML and KYC related processes and identify all regulatory gaps
- Provide Risk & Compliance related advisory to the senior stakeholders and keep abreast of regulations in the industry.
Requirements of this Risk & Compliance Manager - Leading Asset Management Firm
- A minimum of 8-10 years of Risk & Compliance experience within the Asset Management space
- Experience across AML/CFT, Regulatory Compliance would be preferred
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Banking/Accountancy/Law
- Strong in working in a lean and small team
- Able to interface well with the regulators