An industry-leading consumer lending fintech is looking to add headcount to their first line credit risk team going into Q4. The company offers a full suite of consumer products, including credit cards, consumer loans, ecommerce loans, installment loans, etc. The company is extremely innovative and has originated more than $5B in consumer loans since 2016.
The first line credit risk team is accountable for developing and implementing credit strategies to grow their unsecured loan portfolio. I will gain exposure to acquisition and customer management strategy, and work very closely with the data science team on strategy optimization. This is a revenue generating team, so your strategies will be expected to increase account acquisitions and drive profitability through the existing customer base.
- Work closely with marketing analytics to work on segmentation and targeting efforts for acquisitions
- Work with marketing team to improve current strategies for direct mail, online marketing, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop results-oriented credit line increase, credit line decrease, balance transfer, spend campaign, retention and re-issue strategies across the existing customer base
- Work closely with data science team on strategy optimization efforts
- Develop statistical models to predict credit risk across the firm's unsecured portfolios
- 1-3 years of experience working with credit cards, consumer loans, or exposure to other unsecured products
- SAS Skills
- S. in required, M.S. preferred
- Desire to make an impact at a growing company.