A reputable American Investment Bank is looking to build out their risk function in their Dallas office, hiring for an Analyst covering retail credit modeling that will sit in the consumer lending division. They are looking for to train this person up with the help of their seasoned professionals, to build a career for the long term!
The hire will join a lean team that is looking to grow their credit risk function. They are looking for a candidate with a strong analytical and quantitative background who will cover the development and monitoring of risk models and segmentation for all retail exposures, quantification of Basel parameters (PD, LGD, and EAD), and programming in Python and SQL.
The bank is ideally looking for someone with at least 1+ year of corporate experience in risk management or analytics, and is up-and-coming in the credit risk industry.
- Developing and monitoring the risk models and/or segmentation specific to the retail and securitization exposures
- Quantification of the Basel risk parameters utilizing the models and segmentation
- Performing the ongoing model and segmentation validation tests assessing the strength, stability, and accuracy of the models
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong Excel skills and experience using a data querying language
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills