This client is an elite boutique Investment Bank that has been rapidly growing across sector groups and products over the past few years. They are actively looking for an Associate level banker for the Restructuring team based out of NYC. This group is considered one of the top teams in the organization and affords team members the opportunity to work directly with the Head of Restructuring and the CEO of the bank. You will get tons of exposure while working on the top Restructuring deals that come to the platform.
The Associate will be responsible for:
-Analyzing large data sets.
-Building out 13-week cash flow models and other financial models.
-Delivering client documents using applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
-Aiding in the bankruptcy process
-Producing research and pitch deck support by utilizing multiple websites.
-Supporting senior bankers while working on engagements
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in restructuring/leveraged finance/M&A investment banking
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/MS in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel regularly
- Competitive compensation package
- Quarterly bonuses
- Biannual promotions
- Exciting and unique transactions
- Exposure to mid and large deal sizes