This fast-growing corporate advisory firm has excelled in providing and creating long time value for their clients. Known for their operational, financial, and strategic solutions; this organization consistently has helped others pinpoint their inefficiencies, enhance performance, and in turn maximize value on some of the most high-profile engagements throughout the industry.
They are seeking individuals with 2+ years of experience in restructuring, corporate finance, investment banking, consulting, security analysis, accounting, investing and other relevant fields to join their team. Candidates should be capable of working within smaller teams with high output and limited oversight. The ability to work in an high pressure environment is necessary.
Located in New York City, you will be immersed in a tight-knit company culture that is sure to provide any new hire with training, personal growth, and mentorship opportunities. In addition to those perks, expect to gain experience and work directly alongside key decision makers in various financial restructuring situations.
Your responsibilities and duties could include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver presentations on restructuring and financing matters, as well as business plan summaries and investment memos
- Develop strategic reviews and evaluate distressed merger and acquisition opportunities
- Execute and analyze post close value creation initiatives
- Analyze business plans and participate in due diligence
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Rigorous academic background and relevant professional experience in investment banking, management consulting, investment management, capital advisory, or related fields
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, understanding of finance, financial modeling, business judgement, initiative, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
Some benefits of this role include:
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement and pre-tax commuter benefits
- 15 days PTO and other holidays
- 401K retirement plan
Base Salary: $140,000 - $200,000
OTE: $150,000 - $450,000