My client, a renowned American Investment Bank, is expanding their industry leading restructuring team for multiple Associates to join their London office.
Actively hiring for a technical Associate, with experience across debtor & creditor-side restructurings, distressed M&A and/or leverage finance.
If you're a restructuring Associate who wants to grow their career at one of the best global practices, apply below!
- Prepare, analyse and help explain historical and projected financial information
- Create financial models and coordinate & perform business due diligence
- Prepare confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations
- Prepare preliminary valuation analysis, supporting discussions and negotiations with various stakeholders involved in the process
- Lead the planning and execution of marketing engagements
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients and prospective clients and professional advisors
- Supervise junior staff members
- Assist in the marketing and planning of engagements
- Must have exceptional LBO modelling skills and be able to build an LBO model from scratch
- Bachelors Degree in Finance / related subjects
- 4+ years of direct Investment Banking/Advisory experience in Restructuring or a Leverage Finance team within a top tier IB or boutique
- Have an understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Strong DCF modelling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team players who can work cooperatively with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing, demanding, but ultimately rewarding environment