You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key decision makers, identifying their financial needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of multi national corporate clients across various industries and regions
- Provide financial advice and solutions to meet the clients' business objectives and challenges
- Cross-sell a range of banking products and services, such as loans, deposits, trade finance, treasury, cash management, etc.
- Conduct regular reviews and visits to monitor the clients' financial performance and risk profile
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and partners to ensure smooth delivery of services and compliance with bank policies and regulations
- Bachelor's degree or above in business, finance, accounting or related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant experience in corporate banking, preferably with exposure to multi national companies
- Strong knowledge of banking products and services, as well as market trends and regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, other languages are an advantage