A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire a Regulatory Relations VP to manage the interactions between the firm and the Regulators. This person will work directly with the Regulators and Senior Management and will be responsible for managing meetings & exams, enhancing frameworks to ensure compliance to policies and procedures, working with the Business Heads to provide guidance on regulatory matters, and presenting/communicating issues and updates to both the regulators and the business. Given the team's coverage, this person should have a background in Credit Risk Management, Rating Agency experience, or an overall strong knowledge of credit products and terms.
This role will sit in NYC and the ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Risk Management, a Credit Risk background is strongly preferred, someone who can build credibility with senior stakeholders, and the desire to pivot into a Regulatory Relations role.
- Work directly with the Regulators and Senior Management to coordinate interactions and communication
- Monitor the full lifecycle of regulatory issues
- Manage meetings and exams, analyze responses to regulatory requests, escalate and resolve potential issues
- Ensure concerns are communicated and tracked to resolution
- Present / communicate issues and updates using spreadsheets, PowerPoints, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in Risk Management
- Credit Risk background is strongly preferred, Rating Agency experience would also be a plus
- Some exposure or a desire to pivot into a regulatory facing role
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with senior leaders across the business and the regulators
- PowerPoint is a must