- Developing and capturing new markets, customers and businesses that returns value to the business and growers
- Create and maintain long term relationships with strategic customers, suppliers and agents within the region, in line with corporate goals
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies for the South East Asian Markets
- Supporting trading, sales and marketing activities to grow company's international presence in South East Asia
- Analyse and assess risks and risk management strategies in new markets.
- Negotiate sales contracts that support trading activities within the Region.
- Liaise with relevant group departments to ensure contract execution in compliance with Company and customers requirements.
- Based in Perth or Singapore (this is negotiable for the right candidate) with frequent travel to South East Asia
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in bulk commodity trading or sales and marketing of grains, oil seeds or foodstuffs
- Understanding of the Australian and global grain supply chain
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and execution of Contracts of Sale
- A strong desire to serve and satisfy customers providing mutually beneficial solutions.
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Multilingual in South East Asian languages is desirable but not essential