The job holder shall play a leading role in the drafting of the group recovery plan and in supporting the resolution authorities in their works to establish/implement the group resolution plan.
This includes a wide area of connected topics from highly strategic ones to operational implementation concerning business areas across the whole Europe group.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate recovery planning for the group (managing the annual recovery planning cycle)
- Drafting and maintenance of the group recovery plan
- Counterpart to supervisory authorities in the area of recovery and resolution (e.g. JST, IRT, SRB)
- Interpret regulatory requirements for recovery and resolution planning (mainly regulatory changes in BRRD, SRMR, CRDIV/CRR and EBA publications on RRP topic)
- Provide a central point of expertise, knowledge and advice in the group with regard to the application of the respective regulation
- Setting-up and coordinating of regulatory reporting in the area of recovery and resolution
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration or law
- More than 5 years of work experience preferably in banking (risk, finance, controlling, regulatory, legal), public authorities (supervisory and resolution authorities), advisory services
- Understanding of bank's business model and of capital markets, project management skills, solid knowledge of banking regulation: BRRD, SRMR, CRR, CRDIV
- advanced command of spoken and written English, good understanding of German beneficial, very good command of office tools and applications (for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, electronic communication, etc.)